2016年3月16日水曜日

Going Global in Globalized Economy – Japanese Businesses vs MNCs Operating in Japan


The background or reasons for global includes market situation (size, quality, positioning etc.) as in the previous post.



And of course, it is more than natural in today’s global economy in which capital, goods, people and information moves around the globe.  How they moves around the globe with such an ease has completely changed how we live as well as how we do business.



Although I did not really mention this in English version eBook, when talking going global from Japan / going global positioning Japan strategically, “Japan Brand” might be something you could leverage for your business success depending on what kind of business you are engaged in, whether Japanese or non-Japanese companies/businesses.



These are the kind of things I had in mind in the two eBooks I wrote is all about, which was published by StartiaLab, a leading Japanese eBook publisher in November, 2015.







I get inquiries about Japan market entries via LinkedIn and this is just a small example of how we can get information and work/do business beyond boundary.  And, when I did a 90 minutes seminar in December 2016 in Japanese about the same theme as my Japanese version eBook, the attendees were amazed to know how I interact with business professionals around the globe! 



The organizer have finished making their monthly brochure for March 2016 including a session about my seminar and the printed version should be sent to me shortly…