2016年3月1日火曜日

How to be Successful in Going Global – Japanese Businesses vs MNCs Operating in Japan


Simply put, Japanese businesses finally do business not exclusively targeting their Japan domestic market and consumers; i.e. make market entry in other countries and grow their business.



As for MNCs, it is the same thing from the other standpoint; i.e. enter and penetrate the Japanese market and grow their Japan business.



Both are quite a challenge when the market, customer behavior and their needs, regulations, business manners and customs, culture and everything is so different by country/region.



However, the essence or “key approaches” for the two are the same.  What is different are “how to apply the key approaches” for each market in an appropriate way.



This is what the two eBooks I wrote is all about, which was published by StartiaLab, a leading Japanese eBook publisher in November, 2015.







I get inquiries about Japan market entries via LinkedIn.  And, it was interesting to see Japanese attendees were very attentive when I did a 90 minutes seminar in December 2016 in Japanese about the same theme as my Japanese version eBook.  The organizer informed me that they have just finished making their monthly brochure for March 2016 including a session about my seminar, which made me recall this incident.



“Going Global” is indeed a hot topic worldwide.